Good day mates!!!
How are you all goin? I am goin good.:) This past week
has been a very good week. So I got a phone call on Wednesday from and
Elder W____. He lives over in New Zealand and he is another
psychiatrist that works full-time for the missionaries serving in the
surrounding areas. We talked for a good hour and man he helped me so
much. Man when we were talking I knew God was there because everything
Elder W_____ said helped me out so much and explained exactly what I was going
through. Through this challenge I am going through I am learning so much
but one of the biggest is that God loves each and everyone of us and he knows
us all personally. He knows our name and he knows exactly what we are
going through. Our Savior Jesus Christ when he performed the Atonement
went through EVERYTHING we can ever go through. We are able to turn to
him whenever we want through prayer and ask him for help with what we are going
through and without a miss He will always be there and He will always help
us. Through this challenge I am coming to know my Savior so much. I am
coming to really know what he went through that night in the garden of
Gethsemane. He truly is amazing, his love for all of us is amazing and he
is with each and every one of us every step of the way. He is there to
help us and support us. He wants us to return and live with Him and our
Father in Heaven once more but he doesn't expect us to do it alone. He
has provided us with so many tools to use in our lives to be able to achieve
the greatest prize of all. He is with us! He is with me and I go
through these challenges and as I go through my mission. He is the
greatest leader of all because He doesn't just tell us what to do and sits on
his throne and watch's us do it He is down here with us laboring in the
vineyard with us. He tells us what to do and then works with us and helps
This upcoming week is going to be crazy!!!
It's the last week of the transfer and everybody
is just always excited to see what's going to happen. To be honest I have
no idea what is going to happen. I have no idea if I am going to stay or
go or what's going to happen. I do know though that whatever does happen
that is the way God wants it and there will be a reason for it. So tomorrow
haha were kind of going on an adventure. Were going up to a place called
Baulkham Hills which is in the North Mission :) There is a
herbalist/psychiatrist that lives up there and were going up there tomorrow to
meet her. Haha it's gonna be fun. It's pretty much gonna take all
day to get up there and back but I'm excited. :)
P-Day Fun!!!!!
Sorry I don't have much time today were going to play laser tag and going bowling today for p-day as a zone which will be so much fun so were doing emails kind of fast today so we can get everything in.
This past week we have been doing heaps of
finding.
It's hard because a lot of our investigators aren't really
meeting with us and when they do they really don't want to do anything.
But oh well we will keep moving forward and working hard. This one Less
active family we are working with the Jeanneret's there daughter is 8 and
hasn't been baptized yet we have been working with they finally came to church
yesterday!!!! Man it was awesome and the kids loved it!!! Were
hoping we can get a date picked for the daughter to be baptized this
week. It really hit me the other day that even though this past month or
so I have been doing so much to help myself that I am still helping others as
well. It might might not be a lot of people but every soul is great in
the eyes of God. I love my mission I have never stopped loving it.
Ya it has been so hard and frustrating at times but I love it every time during
the day and there is nothing else I would rather be doing.
Other things going on in MacArthur.
Man this transfer has flown by. It honestly seems like
yesterday I left Mudgee to come here and now this is the last week. I'm
excited to see what is going to happen. Haha ya so my suitcase :) I might
have to buy a new one before I come home but for now I have enough room for all
my stuff. Haha we'll have to see :) Okay sounds good there isn't a whole
lot that I have wanted to buy since here in MacArthur but I always keep my eyes
out for stuff. Haha souvenirs that I have bought so far that's a
secret.:) Groceries I just let Elder Plata buy whatever he wants to make and
then I eat it :) haha man he is such a good cook. Some spiritual experiences
this week. One thing that I love so much is how much we feel the spirit
as missionaries. I feel it constantly while were teaching lessons, after
a lesson, at church, during studies, just constantly feeling the holy ghost
which is awesome. So we have this one member in the ward and he works for
the army but he's on medical release right now and we went and visited them
this past week and he has a classic old mustang :) haha and of course he gave
us a ride in it. Haha it was so awesome!!! The people are a lot
nicer here in the city then they were out in the bush. I think I got used
to the bush people because there so mean out there that the people here seem
nice. Members feed us haha KFC I have had KFC so much in the last month
it's crazy. Especially the islander members which is like our whole ward
they always bring over KFC for us. Thanks you guys sorry this is so short
I have 1 minute left on my timer. Love you talk to you next week be safe.
Wise Words from the Elder!!!
We still have a long journey to go but I know with the Savior's help we CAN DO
IT!!!!! :)
Love Elder Stott
No comments:
Post a Comment