Transfer Details???
Hi guys!!! Transfer details I''m staying in MacArthur!!! I'm so excited I really like this area. It's a tough area haha I think the Lord likes putting me in tough areas but I love it here. There is a work to be done here and I am so blessed to be able to keep doing that work here this transfer. This transfer is the big 10 week transfer so we are going to have to see how that goes. I"m excited for the 10 week transfer but it's gonna be kind of weird. Me and Elder Plata are companions again!:) Which is awesome! I think the Lord knew that because of everything I'm going through and haha I'm not a big fan of change he left everything the same this transfer which is nice. I'm really excited to be with Elder Plata again first because he makes AMAZING food!!! Oh my gosh he made this dessert the other day and I literally think it was one of the best things I have ever had. He put graham crackers in a baking dish and then put a peach on top then put another graham cracker on top with another peach and then he drowned it all in cream and condensed milk and then put it in the freezer for a couple hours. OH MAN!!!! It was so good!!! Haha I am eating way to much food but oh well. Ya that one picture he made one night. I haven't had one thing yet that I haven't liked man he is such a good cook. Haha I want to make him my personal chef when I come home.:)
| OH MY, Elder Plata we all wish you to be our own personal chef!!! That looks Amazing!!! |
Ups and Downs....
I labeled this email Ups and Downs. That's how this week has been. I am still struggling with my thoughts and my feelings but we are gradually moving in the right direction. Things are gradually getting better. There still hard and I still have a long way to go but I know that as I keep moving forward the Lord will bless me. Thank you so much for all of your prayers I feel them constantly and they truly do help me a lot. It's awesome to know that I have so much family and friends back home that support me and are rooting for me.:) Haha ya so the trip to Baulkham Hills. :) Haha so it was a long trip we left at 10:30 and started taking buses and trains to get up there. It kind of stunk because we don't have a car but that's ok. So we left at 10:30 and were supposed to get there at 2:30 but we got lost.:) We were an hour late but the lady Sister D___ D____ is awesome!!!! She is an older lady and she was so sweet and nice. She is your picture grandma super nice and loving and called me and Elder Plata darling and dear :) haha she was awesome!! Ya so that picture of the bottle is the stuff that she gave me. We talked for a good little while and it was really good and then she made up my potion :) haha and it is nasty!! Oh man it's the worst thing I have ever tasted it's so bad. But ya so I take it 3 times a day I put 20 drops in a little bit of water and then drink it down.:) Haha it does help though but its really nasty. It was a fun trip though and then she fed us dinner after she made some frozen meals and ice cream and then we started our journey back. We didn't get back until about 8:30 but it was a good trip. It's so awesome to have Sister P____, Sister D___ and Elder W____ helping me and you know the Lord cares for all of us and these people really are helping me. While I was talking to Sister D_____ we were talking about what I want to be when I get home and she really thinks I would be a great school teacher so that's haha a possibility.
Are you teaching anybody???
The work is going great right now!!! We have a baptism coming up this Saturday for a little girl named A____ J_____. The family is less active and we have been working with them for a while and we have been trying to get the daughter baptized and Saturday is going to be the day!! We are so excited!!! She is 8 almost 9 and she is really excited!! It's going to be awesome because the family is less active it is helping all of them come back to church. :) I love this work it is a hard work but it is the best work ever. I have seen so many miracles on my mission all ready and I am so blessed that the Lord trusts me to be a part of these miracles. We hope that nothing will come up this week and nothing will happen so she can be baptized on Saturday. We also had an amazing lesson with a man named J____ this past week. Junior is one of the members really good friends. We taught him the Restoration and it was so awesome. The member man he's great!! Brother F_____ haha he is islander and he is terrific!!! His goal for this year is to baptize one of his friends in the church. He is really focused on missionary work and it's awesome to have him in the ward. Haha they have 10 kids!!!:) There such a cool family though. Ya the work is going great!!! We have a few other people we are working with as well and I'll try to keep you informed on how they are doing. Oh man I am just so excited about A______ though we have been working so hard with her and the family and now its actually happening this Saturday!!! :):):):) If we keep persevering and keep working hard and not giving up we will be blessed and rewarded. It's just like the challenge and trial I am going through now. Man its tough and its hard some days to keep going the ups and downs but I am learning to keep going and to not give up and put your trust in the Lord and everything will work out. Perseverance and don't give up. The Lord is also teaching me patience. Haha there are times when I just want all of this over and to not have to struggle mentally but He is teaching me patience to keep waiting it out because gradually things do get better. I have this quote hung up in my room "patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting." Patience is a Christ Like Attribute and I think it is the hardest one but it is one of the biggest ones.
Tell us about your new FLAT MATES!!!!!!
Ya so were back to a 4 man flat which is awesome!!! The other two Elders are awesome!!! One of them is Elder Fifita he is from Melbourne and he has been serving in this area last transfer and in the same ward he was just in another flat last time. Were super good friends and I'm so pumped to be flat mates with him. The other elder is Elder Delahunty. He was out in Orange zone when I was in Mudgee and we got to be really good friends out there and it's gonna be awesome to be flat mates with him. He's from Utah!!! He went to Alta high school he lives in Draper!!!! It's awesome to have a flat mate from Utah haha I"m sure we'll have lot's to talk about.
It's almost your B-Day!!!! Anything special that you need/want???
Man I can't believe my Birthday is coming up wow!!! 19 I don't even feel like I'm 18. Haha no special requests haha just surprise me oh but one Elder Fifita wants one of the CTR bracelets that you sent a while ago the blue rubber one that says Choose the Right on it. Thanks that would be awesome. Oh maybe a few requests haha can you send all of my cool socks from downstairs just a few that would be awesome thanks. And maybe if you have a chance a few ties. I really like the skinny ones but I have lost a few so far so maybe a couple that would be awesome but if not no worries. Thanks so much.
Thanks everybody for everything I love you guys.
Talking about home thank you so much for all the wonderful emails they really are awesome haha so keep them up. Thanks for all the updates on sports with golf and basketball I really enjoy those to know how they are doing. Haha to be honest I have kind of forgotten about sports and everything since I have been out here but it's nice to always know how there doing on P-day. Dang OKC played GSW man that would have been a game to watch. Go Rickie let me know if he wins!!!:) I hope I answer all your questions if not sorry I'll try better. I'll try to remember to talk about each day a little bit dad. Dani Caleb John Patrick Rotor hope all is going well. Dani I pray and fast for you and Patrick constantly and I KNOW everything will work out because Heavenly Father is the master planner. Thanks for everything I love you guys. The crazy thing is that everybody says that after 6 months times flies by just so fast. Time is already flying and before we know it I will be back home and honestly that makes me kind of sad. My mission is amazing and I am so glad that I have another 18 months of it. I hope that things will continue to move forward and I know that they will. Love you guys have a wonderful week enjoy the cold cuz it's crazy hot here. Be safe and have a good week.
Wise Words from the Elder
Try reading your scriptures every day this week and see how it changes your day. I know it changes my day so much and I am so grateful for the scriptures.
Hold to the rod and never let go.
Love Elder Stott
| Love the Temple!! |
| District Temple Trip |
| Having a fun time. |
| Let it rain!!! |
| District training in MacArthur. |
No comments:
Post a Comment