Sorry this is going to be short.
Hi my family!!! :) Sorry this is going to be short this morning at the library has been crazy. Wow mum first I just want to say thank you for the quote that you sent it was awesome and you know it answered my prayers mum. I came into my emails this morning having a question that I needed answered and I felt impressed these last couple of days that it would be answered through my emails on P-Day and mum that quote was my answer thank you. :) All I can do is worry about myself and what I do and that is what I can control. I can't control what others do and I have to just be okay with that. A good attitude, patience, and love.
Wow I can't believe they finished the pool!!! That is so cool haha can't wait for next year to try it out but also I don't want it to come. So I think I told you guys this but because of the 10 week transfer that we had a couple of months ago we all go home about 2 weeks earlier. Sister Back told me that the day that i will go home is July 25! I have less then a year left on my mission even though I have not been out a year yet which will be August 12. To be truthfully honest when Sister Back told me this a couple months ago I was so mad!!!! I want to serve for 2 years or as close as I can to it but I was thinking the other day and I humbled myself and said it must be for a reason. Everything that God does is for a reason I know that to be true and so I know that by taking 2 weeks off my full-time mission there is a reason for that. Yep there you go mum and dad July 25th is the day that I leave for home next year. I can't believe next week I hit my year mark!!! It is nuts and I can't believe that so many people are home now! Haha what the heck?????
I don't want my mission to end!!
Can you guys do me a favor if you see Riley or Kolton or Mitch or Kyle or anybody tell them to email me I would love to hear from them. Man I just can't believe they are home! I can't believe in a year from now I will be home haha it honestly almost brings me to tears. I love it so much out here in Australia. It is so hard everyday to wake up and talk to people and help people but I love it so much!!! I never want it to end. Hey guess what? Aunt Jami emailed me this week!!!:) It was awesome to get an email from them to hear how they are doing. I wrote them a quick email and kind of told them the same thing about how I don't want my mission to end. I related it to the 3 Nephites and also John the Beloved. As a kid growing up I always wondered why they wanted to live until Christ comes again and to Preach the Gospel on the Earth. It always made no sense to me and always confused me and it always sounded like torture to me why not go up to Heaven and live with God the Father and His Son. On my mission I am realizing why they did that. Why they wanted to stay and Preach the Gospel. Because this work brings so much happiness and joy and it is so much fun but most of all it brings so much PEACE!!! I love it and am so grateful that i still have a year left. Just like you said mum now that I have been out a year I have some experience under my belt and some knowledge. I know how I work I know who I am and I know what I can achieve with the Lord's help. You know I felt for the first 6-9months you are just trying to figure everything out and get in that groove and lose yourself in the work. i think that is how long it took me and over these last few months and continuing I am just putting my head down and working hard! I am trying to serve God with all of my Heart, Might, Mind, and Strength. Oh ya question is that the scripture on my missionary plaque? Can you guys send me a picture on my missionary plaque? Only if you guys can. Thanks :)
The Interview.
So this week has been great!!!! We had interviews with
President and Sister Back on Thursday and they were great!!! They helped
me so much, they answered questions to prayers, they helped lift me up, helped
me with my weaknesses, and edified me and it was great!!! This week has
been very good and we are working hard. Our 3 Amigo companionship is
going good!! We are having fun and I am just trying to help them in all
that I can do. I can't believe this transfer is half over! Only 3
weeks left of the transfer and with these awesome guys!!!:)
Other tidbits of the mission.
J___ is doing
awesome we are teaching him the Recent Convert lesson and we are going to the
temple hopefully this Saturday!!!:) Ya so sadly the Kinghorn's have gone
home back to Salt Lake. It was sad to see them go but they were the best
and always happy. I got to know them a little bit but not a whole lot but
they are awesome. The new couple are the Boggard's and the Thompson's I
think there both from Utah. No no final requests it will be awesome and
am so excited you guys send the best packages. Oh ya Elder Ledbetter
wanted some Hot Cheetos if you guys can find those. If not no
worries. Ya dad there are a couple native Aussie's in the ward haha only
like 2 families though the rest are islanders. Haha ya our mission
doesn't do anything to crazy for a year mark but haha I think I'll burn a
shirt. :) Of course always making popcorn!!!:) Ya trade offs are
good especially for some missionaries cuz they help them out a lot. Good luck in
golfing dad!!! Love all of you guys thanks for everything have an awesome
week!!!!! Attitude is Everything.
Love Elder Stott
| At the Bus stop again!!! |
| MacArthur District, Let the sunshine!!1 |
| Who needs their car jump started? |
| Always fun to reunite with family! Sis Stott is coming home in 2 weeks and then she will be an Aggie!!!!! The True Blue school!!!! |
| Who knew? Maybe they know something we don't. |
| Really???? That's cool!! nanananannanananan BATMAN!!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment