Thursday, December 31, 2015

Short But Sweet

Hey everybody sorry this is gonna be short I can't email for long today only have a few minutes but I'll get to do a real email this upcoming Monday.  I have been transferred to MacArthur (Click here to learn more about MacArthur) and Elder Plata is my companion from the Philippines.  I'm super excited and can't wait to work hard.  It was hard to leave Mudgee I have loved it there but a new adventure awaits me here in MacArthur.  So good to see you guys on Christmas it was so good to see you guys.  Love you talk to you on Monday.:)
Love Elder Stott 


Note from Mum and Dad: We had such a great Skype call with him on our Christmas Day (the day after Christmas for him). He looks and sounds great! He suspected that he might be transferred. He had a slight accent and a whole new Australian vocabulary. Haha.

The Orange District along with President and Sister Hawthorne and President Uhila

Elder Leal and Elder Stott getting the pig and venison ready for Christmas dinner!

Skype Day!!

He is doing great and we had such a great Skype call!


This will have to do for a family picture for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment