I GET TO STAY IN
MUDGEE!!!!!!!!:):):)
MUDGEE!!!!!!!!:):):)
I am so excited that I get to stay in Mudgee.
I
really love it there it's now my home. Sorry I'm emailing a day late
so whenever there is transfers you have P-Day the day after so
Tuesday.
really love it there it's now my home. Sorry I'm emailing a day late
so whenever there is transfers you have P-Day the day after so
Tuesday.
Still in Sydney??????
I'm emailing in Sydney today cuz get this
the Lord has
called me to train. I am like freaking out!!! I have been out 6
weeks and they have already called me to train a fresh new "greenie"
and to be honest I am super scared. Haha I still don't really know
what I am doing and now I have to train a fresh new missionary. I got
a call the other night though from Pres. Back and he talked to me a
little bit he helped comfort me and reassured me that I can do it.
Pres. Back is so awesome and he has helped me so much already. I
think training will be good for me though. Like I said before I am
having trouble with faith in myself but it has helped me that Pres.
Back and the Lord has confidence in me that I can train this soon in
my mission. I am super excited to train though it'll be so fun. I am
ready to whip him into shape if he needs to be and work hard this
transfer.
called me to train. I am like freaking out!!! I have been out 6
weeks and they have already called me to train a fresh new "greenie"
and to be honest I am super scared. Haha I still don't really know
what I am doing and now I have to train a fresh new missionary. I got
a call the other night though from Pres. Back and he talked to me a
little bit he helped comfort me and reassured me that I can do it.
Pres. Back is so awesome and he has helped me so much already. I
think training will be good for me though. Like I said before I am
having trouble with faith in myself but it has helped me that Pres.
Back and the Lord has confidence in me that I can train this soon in
my mission. I am super excited to train though it'll be so fun. I am
ready to whip him into shape if he needs to be and work hard this
transfer.
My goal for this transfer is to
"get lost in the work of the Lord."
"get lost in the work of the Lord."
My goal last transfer was to get adjusted to
missionary
life which I accomplished. I want to become a missionary that
constantly is thinking about the work and nothing else. I haven't
been able to do that so far it is really hard but I am really going to
try hard this transfer on that. So today (Tuesday) were just kickin
it havin a P-Day and then tomorrow all the new missionaries will fly
in and will have orientation and then I'll get my new trainee. I can't wait for
my new companion I'm excited to work with him. I haven't even met him
yet and I already love him I hope we get along and become best
friends.
life which I accomplished. I want to become a missionary that
constantly is thinking about the work and nothing else. I haven't
been able to do that so far it is really hard but I am really going to
try hard this transfer on that. So today (Tuesday) were just kickin
it havin a P-Day and then tomorrow all the new missionaries will fly
in and will have orientation and then I'll get my new trainee. I can't wait for
my new companion I'm excited to work with him. I haven't even met him
yet and I already love him I hope we get along and become best
friends.
This past Monday has been the
highlight of my mission.
highlight of my mission.
It was so cool to see R____ get
baptized.
The spirit was so strong and I was so blessed to be a witness to his
conversion. R____ is a great man and I am sure will convert many to
the gospel just by his actions. On Sunday I was blessed to be able to
give him the priesthood and man that wuz so awesome!!! It is so cool
that us as normal people can act as God with the same power and
authority through the priesthood we are so blessed to have that in our
lives. We have been giving a ton of blessings and stuff this past
week so many people have been sick and everything. Every time I get to
give a blessing it is so awesome. I get this warm feeling inside
knowing that I am using the same power that Christ uses. Also when I
am the spokesman its kind of weird haha cuz when I speak I know its
not me speaking cuz the words I use are not even what I'm thinking it
is cool. I am so grateful to be a missionary and to be a
representative of Jesus Christ to the people in Australia.
The spirit was so strong and I was so blessed to be a witness to his
conversion. R____ is a great man and I am sure will convert many to
the gospel just by his actions. On Sunday I was blessed to be able to
give him the priesthood and man that wuz so awesome!!! It is so cool
that us as normal people can act as God with the same power and
authority through the priesthood we are so blessed to have that in our
lives. We have been giving a ton of blessings and stuff this past
week so many people have been sick and everything. Every time I get to
give a blessing it is so awesome. I get this warm feeling inside
knowing that I am using the same power that Christ uses. Also when I
am the spokesman its kind of weird haha cuz when I speak I know its
not me speaking cuz the words I use are not even what I'm thinking it
is cool. I am so grateful to be a missionary and to be a
representative of Jesus Christ to the people in Australia.
| BBQ celebrating R______ baptism. Rugby, my new sport. :-) |
Elder Johnson my friend!
Man oh man it's wuz hard
to say goodbye to Elder Johnson. He wuz my first companion and a
great person he taught me so much. Two big things he taught me wuz to
relax and not be so uptight about everything and how to measure
success as a missionary. I think people measure if a missionary is
successful depending on how many baptisms they had but that is 100%
not true. Being able to see baptisms on your mission is if your in
the right place at the right time. Being out on my mission is really
starting to open my eyes and see what's important in this life. That
is family and the gospel!!! I am so grateful for both in my life. I
feel ashamed of how much I took for granted both of these before my
mission. (Note from Mum & Pops: you DID NOT take these two
to say goodbye to Elder Johnson. He wuz my first companion and a
great person he taught me so much. Two big things he taught me wuz to
relax and not be so uptight about everything and how to measure
success as a missionary. I think people measure if a missionary is
successful depending on how many baptisms they had but that is 100%
not true. Being able to see baptisms on your mission is if your in
the right place at the right time. Being out on my mission is really
starting to open my eyes and see what's important in this life. That
is family and the gospel!!! I am so grateful for both in my life. I
feel ashamed of how much I took for granted both of these before my
mission. (Note from Mum & Pops: you DID NOT take these two
things for granted :-) This gospel truly is awesome and I love how focused it is on
families.
families.
Let's see what else has gone on this week...
We went on a cool hike with R___ and that wuz super fun.
Haha man the P______ kids are awesome. We
went over one day and they
tied me to a chair and put all that stuff on me it wuz crazy fun. I wuz
playing along at first but then they brought out the makeup haha so I
took the chair and tried to get away. Haha they are an awesome family.
tied me to a chair and put all that stuff on me it wuz crazy fun. I wuz
playing along at first but then they brought out the makeup haha so I
took the chair and tried to get away. Haha they are an awesome family.
![]() |
| Nice Tutu Elder! |
We got to go to Dubbo with them and that wuz super
fun. They had a branch activity over there so we just played some
games and sports and stuff it wuz real fun.
So let's see what other eventful things have happened this
week. Haha we were helping a member cook some food this week and we
were chopping up some tomatoes and before that we were talking about
people cutting there fingers and haha of course I cut my finger :) it
wasn't to bad though so don't worry mom I'll tough it out. (Mum says "Whew!) I'm gettin
used to driving now and it's startin to feel natural. The hardest
part is being in the right side of the car but its goin good.
What do you make for yourselves to eat?
The members are really
good at feeding us out in Mudgee but if we just have a meal with
ourselves we'll just cook something up with whatever we have in the
flat. We have this really nice wok and so we'll just throw a whole
bunch of stuff into it cook it up and then eat it. Haha sometimes it
turns out really good and other times it turns out really nasty but
all good its food and were missionaries so we are grateful for it pray
that we won't get sick from it and then eat it.:)
good at feeding us out in Mudgee but if we just have a meal with
ourselves we'll just cook something up with whatever we have in the
flat. We have this really nice wok and so we'll just throw a whole
bunch of stuff into it cook it up and then eat it. Haha sometimes it
turns out really good and other times it turns out really nasty but
all good its food and were missionaries so we are grateful for it pray
that we won't get sick from it and then eat it.:)
Phone??????
Hey dad yep
everybody gets a cell phone per companionship to be able to talk to
people but there nothin fancy there just like little phones that you
can text and make phone calls on but they do the job.
everybody gets a cell phone per companionship to be able to talk to
people but there nothin fancy there just like little phones that you
can text and make phone calls on but they do the job.
General Conference?
This past week has been good
once again it flew by can't believe I've already been through 2 fast
Sundays already man its crazy how fast time flies. We get to watch conference this upcoming weekend and can't
wait. From what I've heard is conference while on your mission is
just absolutely incredible and I can't wait.
once again it flew by can't believe I've already been through 2 fast
Sundays already man its crazy how fast time flies. We get to watch conference this upcoming weekend and can't
wait. From what I've heard is conference while on your mission is
just absolutely incredible and I can't wait.
Wise Words from the Elder, ok we need to change this to "Elder Stott's motto"
Haha I'm doin good to be honest
these past few weeks I haven't missed home really I'm just really
trying to focus on the work and become lost in it. Haha my corky
motto that I came up with "go forward with faith a prayer in your
heart and a smile on your face and you can make it through anything
and everything." I know this is true and I have been using on my
mission. That is my challenge to all of you guys is to live "Elder
Stott's motto" this week. Anything life throws your way go through it
with these three things and see how it works out. I love you guys
thanks for all of the support and there are times I can really feel
your prayers have a killer week and even though I haven't heard
conference live the word's of the prophets. Happy B-Day dad!!!! Eat
some cake for me.
Love Elder Stott
these past few weeks I haven't missed home really I'm just really
trying to focus on the work and become lost in it. Haha my corky
motto that I came up with "go forward with faith a prayer in your
heart and a smile on your face and you can make it through anything
and everything." I know this is true and I have been using on my
mission. That is my challenge to all of you guys is to live "Elder
Stott's motto" this week. Anything life throws your way go through it
with these three things and see how it works out. I love you guys
thanks for all of the support and there are times I can really feel
your prayers have a killer week and even though I haven't heard
conference live the word's of the prophets. Happy B-Day dad!!!! Eat
some cake for me.
Love Elder Stott

No comments:
Post a Comment