Monday, September 28, 2015

Time Flies

Not much time today.

Well here I am another P-Day it seems like yesterday I wuz emailing everybody.  Time flies by so fast and this is our last week of the transfer this time next week I'll have a new companion and might be somewhere else haha hopefully I stay in Mudgee I really do love it here even though the work is super hard.  Haha so this past week I don't know where to begin besides I'm really starting to get used to this "missionary thing" haha if someone wuz to come up to me 2 weeks ago and said you could go home honourably I probably would have hit them up on that because a mission truly is hard but if someone wuz to ask me that today I would say heck no I love my mission.  It is the hardest thing ever.  I have gone through things I have never gone through before in my life and its constant rejection after rejection but it's so much fun.  It's crazy how much you grow through the tough times.  I have grown so much and I've only been out a month and a half.  Haha sorry if this email is all over the place we don't have much time cuz R___ is getting baptized today!!!  It wuz supposed to be this Saturday but we had to move it to today so were runnin around trying to get that all ready.  Man R___ is awesome he is the perfect example of how the Lord prepares people to be taught.  I know I have been saying that a lot but he really is.  He is so open to what we tell him and he is willing to keep all of the commandments and everything.  I am so blessed to be the one to be able to see this happen because it truly is a miracle.  He hasn't been investigating for to long but now he is getting baptized and is willing to obey everything it is so awesome to see for Elder Johnson and me personally that I can be like the missionaries in the Book of Mormon and bring souls to Christ.  I have been struggling with faith in myself haha I am really hard on myself at times and I have strong faith in a lot of things but one area that I lack in is faith in myself.  I always think to myself well I'm not good enough to perform miracles or bring souls unto Christ.  I ask myself constantly am I worthy? Am i good enough? So I am working on that right now and trying to build my faith in myself.  Haha like I said and as you guys know I am very hard on myself and I have to learn to be better at that.  This past week has been good not a whole lot happened just normal missionary stuff getting pumped for R___ baptism for today.  I'm learning how to drive and haha it's kind of scary but just trying to get used to everything backwards.  Sorry this is so short were really pressed on time today hopefully I'll get to write longer next week.  Love you guys everything is good and man time flies.  Have faith in God and have faith in yourselves I can't express how important that is.  Love you all have a good week.  Turn to the Lord in anything
Love Elder Stott  

1 comment: