Still a Buzz!!
Hello from Dapto!!!!! How are you guys?! Man I'm still buzzing from our Skype call last week man it was awesome! It was so great to see you guys and hear you guys and man it just blows me away that, that was our last Skype call! Can yous believe it?! Man crazy, crazy stuff! I think over these past 22 months (haha I do a lot of thinking) and how much I have learned and how much I have changed and this week was a very big learning week for me and for my companion and us missionaries here in the Dapto ward. No matter what we are going through no matter what trial, what addicition, what temptation, no matter what Jesus Christ has been through it all and we can all turn to Him for strength and help and support and love. I have done this, this past week and I have seen the Lord's hand in my life take over and fix everything and make everything better to where a couple of days ago I was down in the dumps just like you said Mum having an awful day actually couple of days to where now I woke up this morning and smiled in the mirror and saw myself again. The Church is True, God is real and Jesus Christ lives! The Atonement works and as we humble ourselves and use it in our lives we change and become something better then we can imagine.
| Volunteering at the Shellharbor park run, looks like goofing off to me! |
No Worries!!
Haha so no need to worry all is well and I am doing great and me and Elder Paie are doing great and the missionaries here in the ward are doing great! We all grew this past week and we came out on the other side better and smarter haha especially me I have learned so much these last couple of days and things are all going great!:)
So how
are all of you guys? Haha great I am sure! Wow another week goes like
a flash haha man it stuns me every week how fast it all goes.
President and Sister Back go home in just over a month me and Elder Paie
go home is just about 2 months and one of our flat mates goes home in 3 weeks!
Holy cow! Life is coming at us like a freight train! And haha man it
is scary. I loved our Skype call last week it was so great to see you
guys and so much fun but at the same time it made me a bit scared for
the future and what is awaiting me as I return home. That is why I love
being a missionary and I wish to stay but I know I can't haha no matter
how bad I want to stay July 25th
will come and that will be the time for me to come home and I am
excited and nervous but as I shared with you guys about my favorite talk
from Conference Elder Ballard Return and Receive about goals and plans
it brought comfort to me to know that as I do this for my life and
always turn to God through the scriptures and prayer life will still be
hard and scary but we will make it through and be happy and have fun and
life will be great and it will all work out. This I know and this I
have learned on my mission. And man oh man so much more I have learned
as well I just cannot wait to come home and be able to talk with you
guys and share and show all of you guys my amazing experiences and
awesome adventure I have had over here in The Land Down Under for 22
months. But man oh man how excited I am for these next 2 months because
they are going to be the best and man me and Elder Paie and the Sisters
hope we all stay together and finish our missions together.:)
Fun times!!
Today we are having a big
BBQ and activities and sports on the beach today for P-Day it will be lots of fun! Dad they
had a golf tournament here in Dapto this past weekend and I just
couldn't help it but pulling off on the side of the road and watching
for 5 minutes. Haha me and Elder Paie had a good time watching for a
few minutes and it made me so excited to get to go golfing with you
again. I hope you plan a time for us to go right when I get home or
haha maybe a range session first.;) Haha anyways excited to be back
with my bestest friend doing the things we love to do together. Golf,
food, sports, movies, goofing around, ect. :) But haha still 2 months
left so we can all wait! Well as I am running out of time today I just
want you guys to know that I am doing good. Life is good and I am
good. Thanks for everything I love you guys to the moon and back and
would do anything for any of you guys. Love yous all have a great week
and always remember HOLD TO THE ROD AND NEVER LET GO!



No comments:
Post a Comment