Hello Hello Hello!!!!!!
Okay sorry but we don't have much time today we are doing a District hike but I'll try to get as much in as I can. Haha okay so let's start!:)
This week has been absolutely insane
but absolutely totally awesome!!! Elder Paie oh my gosh! Is the best
companion and we get along so great and have so much fun and man I
am having the time of my life this past week. We are having a blast and
working hard and we don't find enough time in each day to finish the
Lord's work but that is okay we get in the day the things that He wants
us to do. We have been relying so heavily on the Spirit this last week
and like always He is there to back us up and support us and tell us
what we need to do. That is something I have learned on my mission
about how crucial and important it is to always be worthy so the Spirit
can be our companion in this oh so hard life. We have been so busy that
most days we have forgotten to eat lunch and then we get at the end of
the day and we are exhausted and starving. Haha so we eat a feast and
then go to bed and wake up and do it all over again.
Teaching!!
What a privilege
it is to be a Representative and Disciple of Jesus Christ 24/7 and wear
His name over our chests each day. Me and my companion taught a spur of
the moment lesson on Sunday during Sunday School about Repentance.
Wow! The Spirit took control of that lesson and mine and my companions
mouths and the Lord spoke through us last Sunday. It was incredible as
we taught about Repentance and the Atonement. Haha me and my companion
don't remember much of what we said and that is how we know it was the
Spirit.:) So blessed to be one of the Savior's mouth pieces in this His
incredible work. So about H____ who is our main investigator. She came
to Church again on Sunday and she loved had a really good time and we
hope to meet with her everyday this week and hope to set a B-Day Date
with her soon.:) We had a very strong, Spiritual lesson this last week
with her and we could all really feel it. One of the strongest lessons I
have taught on my mission which is good because I don't have much
left. She is doing good and remember to keep her in your prayers.:)
Other things going on.
So what else oh okay so this week haha sometimes yous
will get some pictures and hopefully some videos if I can send them of
airplanes. So this weekend here in the Dapto area they had an 'Air
Show' going on and so we went and did some finding there because there
was so many people. Man but it was so cool! The planes were amazing
and haha so loud. They had F-18 fighter jets that were ridiculously
loud haha made the car sirens go off and they also had acrobat planes
that were insane and lot's of other stuff. Man it was so cool and fun
to watch. Haha what an experience.:) Sorry I wish I could tell you all
about the week but just know it's been awesome and crazy and great and
so much fun!:)
Looking forward to SKYPE!!!
So
some logistical stuff...Mother's Day!!!! SKYPE!!!!!:) So we got it all
set-up with our ward mission leader to do it over at his house next Monday so that is Sunday for you guys Mother's Day! We are planning on doing it around 10 am so that is around 6 pm
for you guys. How does that sound is that okay? I'm sure that will
work because that's about the time we have done it in the past. Let me
know if that doesn't work and we will see what we can do. Man I am
beyond excited for Skype next Monday
it's going to be great! Can you believe that it will be our last
one?! Wow crazy I remember when we Skyped for the first time for
Christmas out in the Mudgee Chapel. Wow seems like yesterday but how
great the journey has been and just can't wait to see you guys and
talk. Can I ask you guys to do something? Haha I just thought about it
but maybe we can all come to our Skype call with our favorite General
Conference talk this past conference in mind and we can share about it.
What do yous reckon? Yous don't have to if yous don't want to but
maybe something fun for us to do.:) Guess what is also so crazy?! So
we will Skype and then 2 short months after the time we Skype we will be
seeing each other in person in the SLC airport! Wow I can't even
imagine that?!:) I know you guys are beyond excited and I am as well
but we will stay strong for the last stretch. The last two transfers
and week one of this one is already gone. So let me know about the
Skype if that works and everything. Cheers!:) So more about Elder
Paie!:) Haha first off he is the man! So he is a recent convert
baptized back in 2011 and he is the only member in his family. He has
two younger brothers but they aren't members either. His parents
support him on his mission but aren't to keen on the Church but I am
sure one day. He is big into surfing and a great guy that is what he
does which makes sense since he is from Tahiti. Okay well I gotta get
going but I will see yous next Monday be ready around 6 pm Sunday night so I'll hopefully be ready around 10 am
Monday morning. Love you guys have a great!!! Love yous all thanks
for everything. HOLD TO THE ROD AND NEVER LET GO!!!:) Love you all!
Love Elder Stott
No comments:
Post a Comment