Monday, April 24, 2017

Hey! It's Wednesday!

It's Been a Great Week!

First things first thank you Sister T_____ she told me that she told you guys back home that our P-day wasn't going to be until Wednesday this week due to Holidays and conferences.  Man there sure are great people out there.  

Well anyways ya so it's Wednesday and it has been a week and a half since we emailed and it has seemed like 2 hours.  It is crazy to me to think that General conference is come and gone that Easter is now come and gone and we are in the middle of week 5 of the transfer.  At the end of next week we will know what is happening with transfers and then I will be starting me second to last transfer!  Wow!  It all goes just so fast because it is just so much gosh dang fun!!!!  I look back over these last 20ish months and only remember great experiences where I learned I grew and I changed and became better.  I have enjoyed every minute of it and have not once regretted my decision to serve a mission for the Lord to the people of Australia.  I love my mission, I love the people here, I love this Gospel, and I most importantly love my Father in Heaven and my Savior Jesus Christ.  

Easter is such a great time to reflect and remember.  My love for my best friend has grown so much over the last 2 years and that love that I have for Him and the Faith  that I have in Him and His Atonement is what is going to allow me to keep going the right direction when I return home.  I know He lives and knows each and everyone of us personally and independently and is here to help us to restrict or restrain us.  His love matches that of His Father's and they will and they have done everything all for us.  Remember our worth in His eyes and then go out and do and be better and make Him proud.  Only we can earn the reward we want.  It is 100% completely up to us what we want to achieve.  We can reach the top and stay there or we can be mediocre and not try our best.  It is up to us.

This past week has been great!!  I  am sorry Mum and Dad I don't have much time today since it being Wednesday this week has been crazy and will just get crazier until next Monday but next Monday will be a normal P-Day and so all will be well and I will have plenty of time to email and so I will let you know everything that is going on next Monday.  But the above part  I just wanted to add something little for Easter because Easter time is the best.  I hope you guys have a great rest of your week and we will catch up more on Monday.  Love you guys heaps thanks for everything.  Just remember no need to worries I am doing good.  And I will let you know if I am not.  Thanks for everything.  Love you guys!:) HOLD TO THE ROD AND NEVER LET GO!
Love Elder Stott 

P.S. Countdown Update: 92 Day to Go!!!!!

P.P.S The library had internet issues yesterday so Dalton wasn't able to email this week.  But Mum received messages from two dear sweet members that he is doing great! :-) We did receive a few pix from great members and other missionary parents, enjoy!!
A Second Surprise Visit from the Shoobridge's!

Updated pix from the Pizza Oven Dalton helped to build with the Shoobridge's









South Coast Zone Conference







Having dinner with a member

Some service with a member



No comments:

Post a Comment