Friday, September 16, 2016

A New Motto


We Are So Busy!

Hi everybody man things here are AMAZING!!!!  We are so busy we are working so hard and we are earning our pillows each night I believe.  Sorry it's gonna be another short email haha I think that will just be the thing down here.  We are down here in Merimbula to be obedient and WORK HARD!!!  And man oh man these past 3 weeks have been great!!!  Haha holy cow 3 weeks?????  Man it sure does go fast!  We are keeping busy and helping others and that is the business that we are in.  Helping others come closer to Christ whether that be through service, a smile :), a prayer, or baptism.  



A New Motto:

I have had pretty much since the beginning on my mission a motto.  It is:"move forward with faith in Christ, a prayer in your heart and a huge smile on your face."  I love this and I have tried to live this my whole mission haha but I am working on a new motto.  "Move forward with faith in Jesus Christ, a prayer in your heart, a huge smile on your face, being exactly obedient and serve with all you got and you WILL experience the Fulness of Joy."  Haha it's just a rough draft but we will see how it goes. :)  But I have applied these things down here in Merimbula and man things are great!!!:)  The Lord blesses those who keep His commandments and fulfill there duties.  



His Plans
So I finally sent you the pictures of our flat.:)  Haha our flat is great and hopefully this week we will have some time I can get some pictures of the Chapel.  The other pictures are we went on a hike with the S_______ Family and D_______ last week.  D______ is doing awesome!!  Things just keep working out great!  The Lord really is in the work and His hand is over everything and it will all work out according to His plans. :)  If we just rely on the Lord He will make everything always work out if we are doing what we are suppose to be doing.:)  














Week of Zone Conference and Service!

This past week we also had our Zone Conference up in Canberra with President and Sister Back and the whole zone.  It was great!!  The training's were awesome and President's this time was a lot about after the mission and staying active after our mission's.  Haha it is super scary that, that is the next step in life.  Sisters Backs was awesome to about what is the real purpose we are out on our missions.  What awesome training's that helped lift me up as a missionary and things that I can use to help me with my weaknesses.  Other then that this week has been a lot of service.:)  Which is awesome like always.  It is hard though because it is such a long drive for us up to Canberra and to have a training it pretty much takes 2 days out of the work for the week.  But it's okay it was worth it to go up there.  And to talk to President and Sister Back.  Haha President has been joking that I might stay here in Merimbula for as long as I was in MacArthur haha cuz I love it so much down here. :)  Haha we will have to see.  If so I wouldn't have much time before I finish my mission.:)  Elder Newman is still awesome!!!!!:)  We get along so good and are having so much fun being obedient and working hard.  He tells me all the time that he loves our companionship which is great to hear!!  We hope that it will last another transfer haha because this transfer is just flying by!!!  Man half way over just like that.  Man next month is conference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):)  So excited!!!  


Elder Newman, the man!!!




Family Catch Up and Questions

I'm so sorry dad about forgetting to share my thoughts about 'testimonies' what an awesome topic!!!  I love  the story you shared about the redwoods that is awesome!  I am sure your  talk was great!!  Sorry I didn't share anything.:(  Haha on the 25th of this month I have to give a talk to.:)  Haha I am excited.:)  Hey good job on #6 man that's awesome!  How has the golfing been going?  Wow Dani your lookin' strong!:)  Watch out Caleb:)  The branch down here is really into fitness and so is Elder Newman.:)  Haha we do a 5k run every Saturday morning with the community and some members. 



I'm glad you had a good week to mom.  That's so cool that you got to go down to Denver and see Glen!!!  Wow how cool is missionary work!!!!!  Man what a blessing it is!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!!  I love you John!!!  Haha man it's crazy how big they grow and how fast!:)  Tell everybody in the family that I say hi.  Yep President Back writes to each missionary each week.  Crazy huh? His letters are awesome!:)  Um...I think there are about 200 maybe just a little under missionaries in this mission.  Haha lot's of missionaries.:)  Yep so me and Elder Newman both drive and so we switch off a lot and it helps to  drive to to get to know the are better.  Nope I don't have an Aussie license it's nice an American license works over here.  So like you guys could come over and legally drive on the roads with your license from America.  Haha you just gotta remember it's on the other side of the road.:)  



Nope we still have heaps of rings and stuff but I will let you know if we need anything.:)  Well i gotta go haha back to work but love you guys have a great week!!!!  Things are going great here and thanks for all of the prayers and the prayers for D______ they really do work. :)  Love you all. :)
Love Elder Stott   




 

No comments:

Post a Comment