Saturday, July 8, 2017

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY


 HOLY COW!!!!


I must say that this past week I think has been the fastest week on my whole entire mission it has just absolutely flown!  How awesome is it?  It is amazing!  This past week has also been one of the craziest weeks of my whole mission so much has been going on and man it hasn't really even felt like me and Elder Paie have had a break this week it just keeps going.  We go to bed and a split second later the alarm is going off and then we are go, go, go for the whole day.  Man I just don't know where the time has gone.  You know the past week has been very stressful we as a companionship have had a lot on our plate and at times it has felt like it's to much and both of us just want to be normal and not have so much to do but at the same time we know that the Lord has entrusted us with so much to do right before we go home and we know with Christ we can do it!  I don't have much time today but that is what i want to testify to you guys about today.  Life get's so stressful and there is always so much to do and we all always worry about doing a good enough job and making others happy and having everything work out.  Life is hard, am I right?  I remember earlier in my mission or before my mission when this would happen I would just fold, collapse, and break but now because of what I have learned on my mission I know how to go through these hard, busy, stressful times.  Always remember Helaman 5:12 "And now my sons remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our redeemer who is Christ the son of God that we must build our foundation that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds yea his shafts in the wirlwinds yea when all his hail and mighty storm shall beat upon you it shall have no power over you because of the rock upon which ye are built which is a sure foundation a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fail."  AMEN AMEN AMEN Always remember that no matter what life throws at you if we LEAN ON CHRIST we will be able to overcome all trials and all challenges.  Love you guys have a great week always remember HOLD TO THE ROD AND NEVER LET GO!!!!!:)
Love Elder Stott 
 
 
 
 
 
 
VISIT!!!


Hi Mum Hi Dad haha I guess I don't have to explain to you guys what's going on this p-day because you guys already know man oh man what a tender mercy from the Lord to get to see the Shoobridge's before I come home.  Man it will be a great day!  Life is great haha we have been very busy and a lot going on but we are doing great!  I am happy and just enjoying my last weeks as a full-time missionary!:)  Love you guys!!!!  We will talk more next week:)  I'll also try and send some pics this week some time.  Love yous all heaps!!!:)
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment