Good day everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love my mission and I am so glad that I have a whole year still left to work 24/7 for the Lord and be a missionary for Him here in Australia!!! :) Haha I know I say it a lot and I have said it a lot already today but I love my mission. Haha it was nothing what I expected it to be but it is better then what I expected it to be. God is so loving and watches over us all and loves us all. He is so amazing and I am so grateful that He is my Heavenly Father and that I have a knowledge of Him and that He does live and that His son Jesus Christ does live!!! I am so grateful to be out here sharing that with the people of Australia and the people of MacArthur area!! Haha all the members this week were so surprised that I stayed for another transfer. Haha I hope they like me but I know they do because I am so close with so many of the members and they trust me and I trust them. I love the members of the MacArthur ward and they truly are my family out here on the mission. Haha I just could go on and on and on about the members here. I have gotten very close to them and they have become part of my family out here on the mission. :) I love this ward and am so grateful that I have gotten to serve with all of them and help them with the work here! Talking about the work J___ is doing AWESOME!!!!!! This is the week!!! Saturday is the day!!!!!! I am so excited, we are so excited, J____ is so excited!!!!!!!! We cannot wait until Saturday for his baptism! :):):):):):):):):) we are going to work hard with him this week and meet with him a lot in preparation for Saturday! He is the man and I am so excited for him. AHHHHHH it just brings me so much joy when I think about J___ getting baptized! He is making the right choice in his life and he will never regret it! He will be an awesome member and start the church growing in his family with generation to come that will be born with the Gospel in there lives and with generations that are already living. It feels so good as a missionary to help somebody come this far in there journey. I remember a couple of months ago when me and Elder Delahunty got that miracle of a phone call on a Tuesday and the rest is history and now here we are and this Saturday J___ is going to get baptized!!!!!:) I am so excited for him!!!!! :):):):):) You guys are my family and I feel that I can express this and you guys won't take it the wrong way. I know the Spirit will help. I know that as missionaries baptisms do not matter and do not determine a successful missionary but it feels so good, it brings me so much peace, joy, happiness to know that I Dalton Stott have helped even in just a little way J___ become baptized. I know that baptisms don't matter but I am just so glad that God has entrusted me to be able to help with J___'s journey and to be able to help him become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It just brings me so much joy to know that I am making a difference. I know that we plant so many seeds in a day and help so many people but to be able to help somebody become baptized helps a missionary helps me so much. I think back over my mission so far and the people that I have been able to help towards the waters of baptism R___ T_____, A____ J_____, and now J____ T____ on Saturday. I love those three people so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them with all of my heart and that is what this life is about is love!! That is what Christ taught us and He was the perfect example of that! "...Thou shalt LOVE the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind...And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt LOVE thy neighbour as thyself." Matthew 22. I know that you guys won't take it the wrong way cuz it might sound kind of prideful I hope it doesn't but I am so grateful to be a part of the Lord's work!!!! :)
The 3 Amigos!!! :)
Well this week has been a great week!!!!! Haha it has flown by and we have been very busy!!! Elder Ledbetter is awesome!!!! From the first day of the transfer I have loved both of my companions and it has been awesome so far! We are all getting along and having fun and becoming great friends!!!! :) Ya it is definitely different though getting used to having a third companion and having three of yous everywhere you go. But so far it has been great!!! We have been teaching really good together and our lessons go smooth and no one is left out. That is what I am trying really to do is make sure no one gets left out. Because me and Elder Delahunty have been together for 2 transfers we get along real good we know how each work and think and I am just making sure that we don't leave Elder Ledbetter out and so far it has been going real good!!! It is nothing to different we keep doing what we are doing and keep working and now we just have another best friend with us helping us with the work here in MacArthur. I am glad mom that you are reaching out to his mom and get to know his family because I am sure that will help them. Thanks mom for all you do and I'm so glad you got an email from Sister Stott. We had a conference together a couple of weeks ago and we were talking about when she goes home because this is her last transfer. I told her if she needed anything to just let you guys know haha cuz were all family and family helps out family. :) She said she already has a place to stay but she said she might need some help moving when she gets home and I told her that you guys could all help her move in up at USU. She also asked me if you guys knew anybody so she could maybe get a job. Haha I told her that you guys know everybody and that yous could help her get a job. She said she would do anything but we talked about being a checker at Lee's and she said she would like that cuz Lee's is really good and working with College students and there schedule. I know you guys will help her out. She is an awesome missionary and she has worked very hard on her mission. We all know that missionaries are blessed when they return home for there service and I believe that you guys can help her and bless her as she returns home. I also told her mom cuz you always say that we can come over to your office if we ever need anything like to print off stuff or study so I told her the same thing but I forgot what your building was called but I know you will let her know. Mom and Dad and I know you guys will help her out and do everything you guys can because Mom and Dad you both have the pure love of Christ inside your guys hearts. You are amazing and I love you guys!!!! :)
Thought of you at home!!
John oh my gosh!(John, who is 3, got his little finger smashed in the door and he had to go the instacare) Dude you are the man taking it on so strong and not letting it phase you!! I love you John and happy Birthday!!! Haha you need to stop growing up so fast though!! You are getting so big! Man your going to be 4 when I get home that is crazy! It is crazy how all of you guys are growing up and changing! Even Patrick man your so big now and growing up haha and you 2 John and Patrick are going to be bestest buds and when Uncle Dalton comes home we will have heaps of fun!!! :) Man mom it was crazy when I got the package that you guys sent with the picture book in it and I was looking through it all it was crazy to see everybody and how there all growing and changing! Haha it especially blew me away to see the Willie and Becky, Camden, Blake, and Aubree. WOW!!!!! All three of them have grown up so much!!! Is Camden in High School? It's nuts how fast everybody grows up and how fast time goes by!!! Mum I really liked what you said about the time going by fast on the mission. I love my mission so much!!! It is so amazing and I am learning so much and I am becoming so much stronger while I am out here haha Spiritually not psychically (too much food) and so I can come back after my mission come home and be the man God wants me to be not the man I want me to be or the man the world wants me to be but I am coming to realize that God's way is the best way to go and if we go His way He will always support us and bless us. Haha it's crazy to say a man haha I still feel like a teenage boy that plays golf. We all grow and change and with Christ in our lives we have that sure foundation that we can always turn to for help and He will always be there. Wow Crazy that I have already hit 11 months!!
I love this Gospel and I love you guys!!!:)
Well ya the work is going good here in MacArthur we have J___'s baptism coming up on Saturday we have had some success finding and hope to start teaching those we found. We have also gotten a lot of referrals this past week and we hope to meet them and see how that goes. It is all going good and we keep working hard a day at a time. The ward is doing good and we are getting fed plenty. :) I love my mission and am so grateful for it. God is changing my whole out look on life and I am so excited for the future!!! I love this Gospel and I love you guys!!!:) Thanks for everything have an awesome week. John little dude you are in my prayers just like all of you guys are in my prayers everyday. Love you all forever and support all of you guys 100% just like God and Jesus Christ do.
Love Elder Stott
No comments:
Post a Comment